About Me

A kind of person who considers close relationships to be rare and special. Trust, Care, Faith, Understanding, Love and Respect are not just words written in pages of books for me but I truly mean them, with all my heart and soul. I believe in true and ever-lasting friendship. Very anxious, unstable and complex. A person who believes in his own theories and follows his own principles. If you support them, I am obliged and I won't disappoint you. If you don't, Prove them wrong. View my complete profile ●๋•°ღ•

Spectrum : The Species of Admiration

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

It's my life - Richard Howardson

Friday, November 27, 2009

Well guys, here I am to share about my life with you all.

Some may wonder why I'm sharing my personal experiences with you...

You know,
we all are humans and we do mistakes. Some small, some big. Sometimes we do things which we regret later. And sometimes we learn how to rectify them.
I have also done such mistakes. And some good things too.

Very rarely we realize our own mistakes, and when we do it's too late. But sometimes we learn from others' mistakes. And sometimes we get inspiration from other people's good deeds.

So here I am to share about my life, my mistakes, my rectifications and some other people's life experience which have inspired me to do the things which are for greater goods.



Notice to everyone : There's no need to follow whatever I say. All of you have your own mind so THINK before you BELIEVE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment