About Me

A kind of person who considers close relationships to be rare and special. Trust, Care, Faith, Understanding, Love and Respect are not just words written in pages of books for me but I truly mean them, with all my heart and soul. I believe in true and ever-lasting friendship. Very anxious, unstable and complex. A person who believes in his own theories and follows his own principles. If you support them, I am obliged and I won't disappoint you. If you don't, Prove them wrong. View my complete profile ●๋•°ღ•

Spectrum : The Species of Admiration

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Friday, November 13, 2009

And this is kind of both first and second point mixed.
One of my personal experiences;



I'm a student of multimedia. We have a faculty of fine arts. We are being told that he's really good artist. And frankly speaking, even i think so cuz i have seen his works. But let's keep that aside.
Now, on the college students, an impression is created that he's a good artist and his works are awesome. Keep this point on hold.

Here, one of my friends and classmate....his work is not so good. I mean, personally speaking, most of the times, unsatisfactory. And many of our classmates don't like him either, especially girls. Well...that sucks! but let's not get away from the topic.


So...

One day, he made a painting. But the thing is, it came out good enough. but not that much.


And here starts the real show.
The next day, i showed it to my classmates and some other students....and told them that it's done by that Faculty.

Guess what??
Everybody was like.."hey, it's good re".
Some girl from back was telling, "Show show"
Other's were like...."nice".


To hell with their awe. I mean, what the f**k?!!

They never ever appreciated his work and when i told them the faculty did that...well...you know.


After a while, when i was done with all their f**king bullshit oohs and aahs...
i told them i was lying. And told them who really did that.




So what do they have to say now. They can't accept that their opinions were wrong, can they? No, it's about their pride!


Suddenly one of them was like..."aaah. what re? Anyways, it's good. he's improving eh...nice."
Some other... "Just try not to get those color patches. but it's nice"


Whatever it was, but their faces were worthwatching.




=>Few days back I got a sms from my friend.

It said;
"A crime done by liked ones is considered as silly mistake, but a silly mistake done by unliked ones is considered as a crime. That's what real affection is!"

What I wanna say about it???

It's a bullshit!


Keep in mind my previous post.

And i wanna ask something,

Does it really matters who did it?"


The only thing we should see is, what he/she did.
If it's good...go ahead and praise as you like.
If it's not worth it....don't waste your time!

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    awsome yar

  2. Richard Howardson said...

    hey...thanks. ;)

Post a Comment