About Me

A kind of person who considers close relationships to be rare and special. Trust, Care, Faith, Understanding, Love and Respect are not just words written in pages of books for me but I truly mean them, with all my heart and soul. I believe in true and ever-lasting friendship. Very anxious, unstable and complex. A person who believes in his own theories and follows his own principles. If you support them, I am obliged and I won't disappoint you. If you don't, Prove them wrong. View my complete profile ●๋•°ღ•

Spectrum : The Species of Admiration

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Is that really your opinion?

Friday, November 13, 2009

Related to my previous post about beauty, I got something more here.


Let's say;
Our opinion is affected a lot by others' opinion.


Assume a new movie has just been released.
What's the first thing you do?

Look for the ratings in the internet (www.imdb.com) or newspaper or magazine!
Isn't it?

Or ask your friends who have already seen it about the movie, right?


Why? I mean, why don't you just go directly, watch the movie and tell how is it?
Why you inquire about it first?


If the movie got bad ratings on the internet or paper, all your excitement dies down. You are just going to watch the movie taking a thought in your mind that the movie is not so good.
How will you enjoy the movie completely like this?
Yes, it happens!

And if any of your friend comes to you all grin on his face, "Oh damn, the movie was AWESOME! worth watching dude."
What do you do?
Don't you get a feeling that you should also go and watch the movie?

Most of the people today are dependent on what others think about something, not what they think about that thing.

If someone tells you "Levi's clothes are so itchy, uncomfortable. I hate them!"
Most probably you will go for Allen Solly's or Tag Heur.
But you will surely think twice before going for Levi's.


All I want to say is;
Don't depend on others' opinion. Try yourself first and then come to a conclusion. Maybe you'll get the best after all. Who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment