About Me

A kind of person who considers close relationships to be rare and special. Trust, Care, Faith, Understanding, Love and Respect are not just words written in pages of books for me but I truly mean them, with all my heart and soul. I believe in true and ever-lasting friendship. Very anxious, unstable and complex. A person who believes in his own theories and follows his own principles. If you support them, I am obliged and I won't disappoint you. If you don't, Prove them wrong. View my complete profile ●๋•°ღ•

Spectrum : The Species of Admiration

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Friday, January 6, 2012

Imagine a patient who is suffering from a deadly disease and there's this only one medicine in this whole world which can keep him alive. But that medicine tastes just awful and gives a strong burning sensation while consuming that it hurts. Should he take it? Of course, right? Now he might find it hard to take the medicine right now but as time passes by, he knows he will get used to the taste and that burning sensation won't bother him anymore. But if he gives in to this pain right now and refuses to take the medicine, he will die.

That patient.. is Me. And this girl, Monalika... she's the medicine.

Now I know it hurts me sometimes and she doesn't realize it or maybe she does but she won't change herself so she wants to go away but hey, I NEED her.

It has never happened before. I never felt like this before. They say they know me and I can't fall in love with a girl so soon. And yes, as far as I thought that I know myself, I wan't supposed to. But I did!

And she wants me to move on. Funny. It makes me laugh because if some girl would have asked me to do the same like 2 months back, I would have done that most probably. But I don't know how I'd be able to do that now. I promised her that I'll try. And yes, I will because that is what she wants so badly. But I can't promise that I'll succeed.

I hope I do. I hope I discover an alternative medicine, soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment