About Me

A kind of person who considers close relationships to be rare and special. Trust, Care, Faith, Understanding, Love and Respect are not just words written in pages of books for me but I truly mean them, with all my heart and soul. I believe in true and ever-lasting friendship. Very anxious, unstable and complex. A person who believes in his own theories and follows his own principles. If you support them, I am obliged and I won't disappoint you. If you don't, Prove them wrong. View my complete profile ●๋•°ღ•

Spectrum : The Species of Admiration

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Friday, January 6, 2012

No matter how strong you are emotionally, there comes a time in your life when you bump into a certain person who has the ability to break you apart and in most cases, they do. And as ironic as it is, in most cases you actually fall in love with that person!

0 comments:

Post a Comment